Thanks everyone for your patience while we roll out some important fixes. The latest update for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is 3.0.5. It has a variety of fixes for unfortunate problems that some people were experiencing.
The complete list of changes is:
- fixed bug that could cause syncing to stop working
- fixed bug that forced you to sign out under some circumstances
- fixed bug that could cause recently entered text to duplicate
- fixed tag reordering
- fixed an instance where tags could disappear
- fixed searching on iPad (portrait)
- assorted reliability fixes
Now that we’ve brought Simplenote’s sync reliability up to a more acceptable level, we’re working on a few remaining problems: a text duplication bug that can happen when locking your device, some remaining problems with synchronizing tags, and some problems with note sharing.
We’ve also released our new API to select developers, so you’ll start seeing more support for features like tag syncing in the coming weeks.